Step 1 – Click on the ‘Incidents’ tab on the left hand side of the web application.
Step 2 – Click ‘Add Incident’ and fill in the required fields.
- Date and Time: The date & time is automatically defaulted to the current date and time, however you can change the time if the incident happened before then.
- Summary of Incident: In this field you
- Type of Incident: This field is a drop down box in which you choose the category best suited to describe the incident. *Additionally if you chose injury or illness, another set of drop down boxes will appear for you to specify either the type of illness, or which part of the body was injured.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing: In this field it is a drop down box asking if testing for drug and alcohol usage is required.
- Worksafe Notification: In this field it is asking if a notification is needed to be sent to Worksafe. *This will not send a notification to WorkSafe.
- Incident Investigation: In this field you are required to choose if a investigation is required. If you had picked ‘no’ a reason would be required.
Step 3 – Select a site in which the incident had happened. *Additionally you also add media such as a photo of the incident and assign affected users by the incident.
Step 4 – Click ‘Save’ after finishing.